Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thank You

I have had a good response to the email that I sent out last week regarding lost sponsors and lack of fees and I just want to thank everyone that responded. We will be okay now with even maybe some extras.
We are still needing some children's clothes etc to take to Nepal and I have been going to every charity shop around especially on their so much a bag days. I seem to have clothes and shoes everywhere but still have lots of room.
I am looking forward to my upcoming visit to Nepal which is just over three weeks away. Remember please that letters and gifts must be delivered by the 20th.

Thank you everyone for your support, we are hoping to be able to do more good work in Nepal on this trip in the way of Women's Literacy and sewing projects.

No comments: