Friday, February 25, 2011

Arrived in Nepal

Well I am here after a long journey that went well.  It is my second day and yesterday I did a lot of sleeping and unpacking.  I did not even go outside which is very unusual for me.  Today it is bright and sunny so will be going for a walk to get some fresh air.
I am putting up these photos of Jagat's daughter Puja with her medals that she won in by being first in her class at exam time and one she won in dance competition.  Also one of Lisa, Mann's daughter, in her Dog House Restaurant T-shirt that Rotarian Joe sent for her.  Jagat's two other children also won medals in various sports events and all of them are doing well and are lovely children.  Lisa, who is two and a half, keeps me amused all the time.

Tomorrow we are meeting sponsors from Nanaimo and taking them to see their sponsored child.  Will put up photos of this.

No comments: