Thursday, June 10, 2010

NEF/Rotary Evening is Cancelled

Unfortunately we have had to cancel this event as the Rotary had too many other events this month and felt that not enough Rotary members would be able to attend.

I am, however, having a presentation at my home instead. You are most welcome to attend this on the 19th at 7 pm. I have had these before and they are very successful as it is a smaller group and so very interactive with questions etc. If you wish to attend please let me know at 250-746-8936 or email nepeducation@yahoo.ca.

I am really sorry about this as I was looking forward to meeting you all and thought it would be a great evening.

This Saturday the 12th I am at the Scout's garage sale in Cobble Hill from 9 am to 12 noon selling Nepali handicrafts. This is at the corner of Cameron Taggart and Shawnigan/Mill Bay Rd.

No comments: