Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Successful Garage Sale




In spite of rain and cold weather the garage sale was a success and we raised $1,723.00.

Thank you to all who donated and to those who helped out. Without all of you it would not have been possible. The money will be used for extra projects in the way of tuition, extra family needs, medical help etc. I will give details as these things happen. The guess the amount contest was won by Sandra Whiting who guessed the exact amount.

I still have a lot left over so I am having another sale in Duncan on June 30th. If any local sponsors would like to help out at this it would be wonderful. I realize it is a long weekend but I need a week's break.


These are photos I have just received from the SBCH. You will notice that we have new children and now have a total of 17.

No comments: