Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to Everyone.

Today is the deadline for sponsorships payments and we are extending it to January 31st as there is still a lot outstanding. Please let me know if you do not wish to continue as I would much rather know now than be wondering at the end of the month what to do. I do not have any new sponsors this year so far. This means that if we lose sponsors the money will have to come out of general funds and we only have so much back up money. We cannot let the children down!! I have mentioned the post dated cheques and this still stands.
I was talking to Mann last night and everything is fine with all the women and children. We have had a few new sponsors for the women and this is great. They are still all continuing with great enthusiasm.
I leave for Nepal on February 26th when I will be visiting all schools, children and women.

Please contact me if there is any problem with payment.

No comments: