Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thank you for the Funds received

I want to thank everyone who has sent in their fees for 2010. At this point in December we have received twice as many payments as at this time last year. This makes my job so much easier. For those who have not sent theirs in yet this is okay as you have until January 15th or post dated cheques are fine.
Load shedding is in full effect in Nepal which means they only have electric power for a few hours per day so contact with them is more difficult but I hear two to three times per week and everything and all children are fine.
I am returning to Nepal on February 25th so as usual I will take letters and small gifts but they must be received at my house no later than a week before I leave. Packing is a big job!
Please remember NEF if you are getting rid of stuff as we need it for our Garage Sale in May.
Just phone if you have anything 250-746-8936.

I am trying to get a newsletter out before Christmas but will wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year here in case I am late with the newsletter. I would like to say how much we appreciate each and everyone of you because without you none of these children and women would be getting the help and education that they so desperately need.

Seasons Greetings

No comments: