Monday, January 28, 2008

Leaving for Nepal

I am leaving for Nepal in less than two weeks now on the 9th of February. When I am in Nepal I will be updating this blog very regularly so you can follow what I am doing and where I am in Nepal.
I still have a lot of fees outstanding. The deadline is February 15th. I really have to stick to this so anyone who has not paid by this date I will replace with a new sponsor. This may sound a little ruthless but it is just too difficult for me to manage otherwise. I have new sponsors to place with children and I cannot do this until I know who is not renewing. Last year we had a lot of problems over this so hence the deadline and sticking to it.
Thank you to everyone who has paid and you will receive an update on your child when I am there.

No comments: