Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Arrived in Nepal

I arrived in Nepal late night after a 40 hour journey.  Dave and Krishna met me and it was good to see them.  Today has been a full packed day of work and just going to bed now at 10 pm.  Krishna, Dave and I spent hours planning for our visiting of children and schools.  We sorted all letters and gifts and made up gift bags for all the children that did not have anything.  Dave purchased fabric bags and we filled them.  Plastic bags are outlawed here.  Amazing a third world country and they are ahead of us on this one.  
Tomorrow we visit Nakhipot and the five schools there.  We also met with Ram for two hours tonight and I can say that I am very pleased at how the charity is being run by what I have see so far.
Now I must get some sleep.

No comments: