Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Yoga Retreat

I am taking a few days break at a yoga retreat outside of Kathmandu in the green Himalayan foothills.  I am the only one here so it is very peaceful and quiet.  The noise where we live on Kathmandu is unbelievably bad.  Two little dogs that are kept very cruelly on chains in a very small cement compound  cry and bark constantly night and day.  We have complained to no avail.  They are so lonely and bored and the crying is too much too much to bare.  So I am here for a few days and then if the situation has not improved I will have to move to a hotel.  I know a good cheap one in Thamel and I can finish my work from there.  There are no laws here to protect animals or noise by laws so there is nothing we can do.  Children and animals are so vulnerable here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Routes of Yoga lead yoga retreats, immersions and trainings crafted to deepend your yoga practice. We work to facilitate your growth and understanding of yoga through our framework of support and knowledge.
For More Information Available Here : http://www.routesofyoga.com/