Thursday, March 28, 2013

Yomaya needs a Sponsor

Yomaya age 7 yrs
Yomaya lives with her parents and two sisters in Simpani.  Her parents moved here three months ago from their village so their daughters could get an education.  Both parents work as labourers at the river from 7 to 7 earning a few dollars per day.  Yomaya looks after her two younger sisters.  When I went to see their room she had the key clutched in her hand and opened the door for us.  The home is
extremely poor.  I had sponsors for her two sisters but not her and I could see her disappointment so went back this morning and had her hold a sign that said thank you NEF just so she would feel good but I really need a real sponsor for her.   I have photos of her home and family if anyone is interested.
Cost is $350 per year.

No comments: