Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Child who Needs a Sponsor

Delisha KC and her sisters
Delisha is first in her Kindergarten class.

Today we were at the City Academy School where we have several children and a lady Principal who I have known a long time.  She asked if I could find a sponsor for this little girl.  There are three girls in the family and the mother is under pressure because of not having a son and educating the daughters is not a priority.  The school has been teaching the children free of charge so that they can get an education and asked if I could help out.  I said I maybe could find a sponsor for one.  This is a private school $300 per year sponsorship.  I only had two new private sponsors this year and have to use them for replacements of sponsors that I have lost. 

No comments: