Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In Kathmandu

We arrived here in Nepal two days ago but our office computer is not working so I am having to use an internet shop.
I have seen some of our children and matched one new sponsor with a child. A little girl who was burned a year ago but is healed now but was sick with bad sores on her legs.
Tomorrow we are going to Pokhara on the bus and I will post photos here when I am there. The literacy ladies graduation is on Thursday and we are very much looking forward to that. I will let you know how that is along with photos.
The weather is sunny and warm. Mann and Sima at our apartment are well and happy and it was so good to see them and their adorable baby who is nearly walking now.
Till later in Pokhara. I have to meet someone now so have to rush.

No comments: