Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pokhara

Well we are back in Pokhara. It is extremely hot here and does not cool down even at night. Today we arranged for the food for the picnic. They are going to cook the food there so we needed to get wood and pots etc. I also matched three new children today in Simpani. I love working in this area and it is very compact with all the families living close together unlike the situation we have in Kathmandu. We have about 40 coming to the picnic and we have hired the school bus. Tomorrow we will buy all the food. Fortunately I have two Nepali guys doing everything for me.
The Moaists have a majority so far in the poll results. It will still mean a coalition government and how this will all pan out is anyones guess.
I will let you know how the picnic goes and will put some photos up of it.

No comments: